1. Intellectual Property RightsOther than the content you own, under these Terms, CodeHim and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property
rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing, learning and testing the material contained on this Website.
2. RestrictionsYou are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media.
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing. restricted from being access by you and Codehim may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. No warrantiesThis Website is provided “as is,”with all faults, and CodeHim express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
5. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall CodeHim, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Programming Explain, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
6. IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent CodeHim from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
7. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of TermsCodeHim is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
9. AssignmentThe CodeHim is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or
obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
10. Entire AgreementThese Terms constitute the entire agreement between CodeHim and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us.
Disclaimers for Codehim
All the information on this website - www.codehim.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Codehim does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Codehim), is strictly at your own risk. Codehim will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.